TAM Cover - Spike

TAM Cover - Spike

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Holding Off of Sailor Moon Crystal Reviews...For Now

Hello everyone.

Ever since I wrote the review for the first episode of Sailor Moon Crystal, I've been excited to write more reviews for the blog, and watching the series as well. However, for the past couple of reviews I did for each episode of the series, I could only write so much to very little without giving any type of detailed spoilers.

So, am I ceasing to write more episode reviews? The answer, sadly, is yes. If I can't write much about a single episode (which I normally write about a paragraph or two), then I feel that I can't give it a fair review. So, I came up with a solution. I will write a review for the recently aired episode 6 and several of the upcoming episodes on a later date, so I could have more to write about for a more interesting review. I will be working on a three-episode review which will be based around episodes 6 to 8, and I will then do two-episode reviews from then on (pretty much, I'm reviewing the two episodes they air a month).

Hopefully, this will work out a bit better for any upcoming reviews on this blog.

- Nolan Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment